Chief Financial Officer
With more than 30 years of experience in Accounting and Hospitality Finance, Mr. Delgado has demonstrated a consistent track record for delivering and exceeding the established financial goals of both ownership and lenders. Properties Mr. Delgado has overseen have constantly produced tangible and measurable results achieving financial success under a variety of both favorable and unfavorable conditions in the economic state of the hospitality industry. Mr. Delgado started his hospitality career in the early 1980’s and along the way has served in resorts ranging in size from 130 hotel rooms up to and including 800 all suite properties. These properties have produced revenues from $10 million dollars up to $52 million annually while producing an N.O.I. in the high teens up to a 25% N.O.I. Some of the flagships Mr. Delgado has been involved with during his career have included Best Westerns, La Quintas, Travelodge, Holiday Inn (IHG) and independent resorts such as the Nickelodeon Resort among others.
Currently Mr. Delgado serves as CFO at FantasyWorld Management Services, Inc. Mr. Delgado possesses competencies in the following areas: Cash Management, Cash Flow Forecasting, Contract Negotiations, Insurance Negotiations, Hospitality Management, Financial Management (Planning & Analysis), Hospitality Finance, Financial Reporting (P&L statements), Budget, Forecasting, Payroll and Internal Controls. Some of the items his responsibilities have encompassed include:
- Managing cash as well as preparing cash flow projections for both ownership and lenders.
- CapEx: Responsible for Capital Reserve funding, reporting and projections.
- Produced yearly operational Budgets and monthly financial forecasts.
- Responsible for monthly Financial Statements and financial commentary and reviews.
- Direct reports included Accounting Department, Payroll, Human Resources, Purchasing, Security, IT, and Q.A.